HarborOne offers loans for all stages of your life with a variety of mortgage and home equity products, all competitively priced, to help you purchase or refinance the single or multifamily house, condominium, or vacation home you have been dreaming of.
At HarborOne, we service our loans locally, so you won’t have to deal with out-of-state mortgage companies that don’t know you. For greater convenience, your mortgage payments may be automatically deducted from your HarborOne account. Some other advantages to a HarborOne mortgage include:
- Competitive rates and terms
- Free pre-approval
- Lock in a competitive rate
- FHA (Federal Housing Administration) programs
- Massachusetts Housing programs
Our Mortgage Professionals are available to meet with you at a time and place most convenient for your schedule. To make an appointment call us toll free at 1-866-659-1555, or locally at 508-895-1555.
MORTGAGE LOANS HOME EQUITY LOANS
- Special Programs • No annual fees or closing costs
- First-Time Home Buyers • Instant Approval2
- Construction Loans • Close within 48 hours
- Biweekly Mortgages • Interest may be tax-deductible.
- Jumbo Mortgages (Check with your tax advisor)
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages
HOME EQUITY LINES OF CREDIT
- Get the convenience of a home equity line of credit and put the equity in your house to work for you. It’s perfect for big expenses. Interest may be tax-deductible. Check with your tax advisor.
VISIT OUR SELF SERVICE LOAN CENTER RIGHT ON THE WEB AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE KEY BENEFITS OF A HARBORONE MORTGAGE OR HOME EQUITY, SUCH AS:
- Free pre-qualification: Find out exactly how much you can afford and then negotiate your best deal.
- Competitive rates and terms: We work with you to keep down the costs and put your money where it belongs – in your new home. Our guaranteed rate lock is available on all programs. Ask for details.
- Apply Online Today: The Online Application lets you get started right online and allows you to easily follow instructions, with Frequently Asked Questions to assist you through out the process.
1 Interest only may result in significantly higher payments with interest and principal amortized over the final term
2 Instant Approval is subject to meeting HarborOne Underwriting rules