At HarborOne you can have your paycheck directly deposited into your account. We also offer free Online Banking and Bill Payment, free eStatements, 24-hour touch tone banking and a 24-hour Visa® Debit Card. Refer to the easy product comparison guide below for additional information on the HarborOne Checking Accounts.
A Free Checking account that’s actually free. With no requirements for minimum balance, direct deposit, or eStatements. When you sign up for FreePlus Checking you may also choose to receive 60 days free of Benefits Plus ®, the nation’s premier membership program that offers real savings on products and services you use every day. (Benefits Plus is $3.95 per month after the 60 day free trial.)
HarborOne i-Checking is the account for the customers that like to manage their account with the use of electronic banking tools. This account pays a higher rate for those customers that actively use the HarborOne Debit Card, enjoy using the Online Banking and Bill Pay service and are enrolled in the HarborOne eDocument Delivery Service.
Advantage Gold Checking
Our premier checking account, Advantage Gold offers the most comprehensive benefits based on your total deposits at HarborOne including access to the Advantage Gold Money Market accounts.
To open an account, visit your local branch, apply online or call our Customer Service Center and speak with a Representative at 1.800.244.7592.
|COMPARE CHECKING ACCOUNTS 1|
|Free Plus Checking||i-Checking6||Advantage Gold Checking||The Works Checking7|
|Online Bill Payment||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|Non-HarborOne ATM transactions/inquiry3||$1.25||Free||Free||$1.254|
|Minimum balance to open account||$10||$10||$10||N/A|
|Minimum average daily balance to waive Maintenance Service Charge||N/A||$500||$15,000 Combined Balance||N/A|
|Maintenance Service Charge5||Free||$5||$20||Free|
- An 18/65 checking account with special benefits is available for individuals age 18 and under or 65 and older.
- Standard style checks only.
- Other institutions may also impose their own surcharge for use of their ATMs. To avoid this, look for a non-surcharge ATM with a SUM or MoneyPass.
- Waived if account receives direct deposit during statement period.
- Fees may reduce the earnings on the account.
- I-Checking Eligibility Requirements
You must meet the following requirements each Calendar Month to maintain this account
- Receive your account statement electronically and
- At least 10 debit card purchase transactions (signature or pin) must post to and clear your account or
- At least one direct deposit or ACH credit must post to and clear your account
Available for Personal accounts only if you meet the requirement for each calendar month we will waive the Foreign ATM Fee for that statement cycle. HarborOne reserves the right to transfer this account to a non interest checking account if the eligibility requirements are not met for three consecutive months.
- To be eligible you must be employed with a HarborOne Bank at Work sponsor company.
In order to open a HarborOne Bank, deposit account, you must have a valid mailing address (excludes PO Boxes) in New England ( including Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Vermont). If a customer already has a relationship with HarborOne Bank, we will open an account no matter the address (excludes PO Boxes).