- Easy to use mobile app to track account activity
- Real-time debit card lock / unlock
- Mobile wallet with Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Paperless e-Statements
1Checkit Eligibility Requirements: You must meet the eligibility requirements in order to open and maintain this account
- You must be 15-21 years old, and, if less than 18 years old at the time of account opening, you must have your Parent or Guardian as a joint Owner on your account
- You must have a Parent, or Guardian, who agrees to “link” their HarborOne checking account to your Student “Checkit” Checking account in order to conduct transfers and/ or alerts
- At the 22nd birthday of the Student your account converts to a FreePlus Checking
Offer available only to residents of MA, NH, and RI. Offer subject to change at any time. Fees may reduce earnings.
Criteria for New Customers: New customer to the Bank; Existing customer that did not have a checking account; Existing customer that is not the tax owner on any existing checking account; Considered new if the customer has not had a checking account in prior 12 months; If multiple accounts are opened with the same signer, only one account will be eligible for the incentive.
*To receive the $100 deposit to Savings Builder CD: 1) Open a new HarborOne Checkit Checking Account with minimum deposit requirements , and 2) Open a Savings Builder CD (SBCD) and HarborOne will deposit a $100 bonus to the SBCD within 10 days of account opening. Accounts must be opened at the same time with the minimum deposit requirements of $10.
Savings Builder CD: An Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of 3.25% for the 24-month CD assumes interest is left to compound to maturity. APY is accurate and effective as of 6/1/23. Minimum balance to earn APY is $0.01. There may be a substantial penalty for early withdrawal, some exceptions apply. At maturity if a comparable term is not offered, the CD will be converted to a term of 12-months, at the interest rate and APY in effect for CDs on renewal date not subject to a special rate. Limited time offer, subject to change without notice.
Bonus offers do not apply to those customers who have been paid a promotional premium in the past 24 months. Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Offer is subject to change or cancellation without notice.