Card Manager FAQs
Card Manager is a service available within our online and mobile banking. This service allows you to manage and protect your debit card.
- Department Stores - Home Supply stores, Hardware stores, Car and Truck Dealers (Sales/Service), Electronic stores, Furniture Stores
- Entertainment - Movie Theaters, Bowling Alleys, Golf Courses, Amusement Parks, Membership Clubs (Sports, Recreation, Athletic)
- Gas Stations
- Household - Cable, Satellite, and Other Pay Television & Radio Services, Heating, Plumbing and Air Conditioning contractors, Insurance, Dry Cleaners, Car Washes)
- Personal Care - Drug Stores and Pharmacies, Doctors, Dentists, Hospitals, Health & Beauty Spas, Barber & Beauty Shops
- Travel - Airline Purchases, Car Rentals, Hotel & Resorts, Parking Lots & Garages
- E-Commerce/Online Purchases
- Mail/Phone Order
Card Manager may be accessed on smart phones, tablets, and web browsers so any device, even desktop computers, now support Card Manager.
Card Manager supports our personal and business debit cards.
You can temporarily turn your debit card on or off. However, if your debit card is lost or stolen, please contact customer service at 800-244-7592 to report it after you disable the card in Card Manager.
No there is not a fee to use this service.
Yes you can block all international transactions.
Once you have made your selection it goes immediately into effect.
You must edit your current alert to add additional alerts. You will not be able to select create a new alert if one exists already.
If you have multiple cards, you will need to setup alerts and rules for each one.
Card Manager will show all debit cards linked to the accounts available in your online / mobile banking account.