Certificates of Deposit
Maximize your return with a CD.
- Terms between three months and five years
- Competitive annual percentage yields
- Interest compounded daily and credited to your account monthly
- You may choose to have your interest paid directly to you or transferred to another account
- Deposits insured by FDIC up to $250,000 per depositor, per FDIC insured bank, per ownership category.
- In order to open a HarborOne Bank, deposit account, you must have a valid mailing address (excludes PO Boxes) in New England ( including Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Vermont). If a customer already has a relationship with HarborOne Bank, we will open an account no matter the address (excludes PO Boxes).
Savings Builder CD
- Add as much as you want, as often as you want
- Transfer money to this CD from other accounts
- Set up direct deposit to this CD, to help you stay disciplined with your savings
- Learn more about the Savings Builder CD
As with any Certificate of Deposit, penalties will be assessed for early withdrawal. Fees may reduce earnings.
Important Account Information & Disclosures