Reflecting HarborOne's focus on helping small business grow and prosper, our programs are geared specifically to meet their needs, including:
- Business Basics: Planning, legal set-up, goal setting, marketing, and more.
- Social Media: Word-of-mouth has always been an important driver for small business. We'll show you how using the internet to connect with your customers and advertise can get the word out.
- Business Advancement: Time management, communication skills, sales techniques and more to help you move your business forward.
- HarborOne U® has developed Success for Small Business (SSB) to assist small business owners and provide guidance on how to operate a small business successfully. Click here for more information.
Financial Education Programs
We believe that you're never too young to learn how to plan for your financial future. The most critical work we do is teaching youth financial literacy in our local communities. In addition to sessions held at our facilitiy, our programs are available "on-demand" at schools, day-care centers, as well as for Girl and Boy Scout badge requirements. From our Piggy Bankers program for children aged 3-5; Saving Makes Cents for those in grade school; and Young Adult Financial Education for ages 12-20, youth of all ages learn basic skills to help shape good money habits for life. Our adult financial education helps individuals discover how to develop a plan to achieve person financial goals, now into the future. For more information or to schedule a program in your community, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Personal Enrichment and Life Stage Programs
Understanding that growth and personal development go beyond financial and business education, we offer a variety of other programs to help people navigate through life's many hurdles including, but not limited to:
- Job search tools and techniques
- First Time Home Buyer
- College Planning
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Social Security and Medicare Benefits
- English for speakers of other languages