Unlock the Power of Your Debit Card
Your debit card is a powerful tool for your finances. The features and benefits listed here help you get the most out of your new HarborOne card. Help us protect your money, by keeping your phone number and email updated with us, so we can always reach you promptly regarding any unusual card activity.
Keeping tabs on your debit cards just got easier!
Manage and protect your debit card with our new suite of security features that help keep your debit card safe.
- Card Manager– Personalized debit card alerts are available for both consumer and business debit card holders. You can choose to be alerted to any or all of the following transactions directly from within the HarborOne Mobile Banking App.
- Travel Restrictions – Notify HarborOne of your travel plans while logged into online banking or call 800-244-7592 so that we can ensure your purchasing is not interrupted
Pay with a Single Touch
Your HarborOne® Visa® Debit Card and your smart phone will change the way you pay.
Use Apple Pay™, Google Pay or Samsung Pay and your Visa® HarborOne Debit Card to pay the easy, secure and private way at hundreds of thousands of stores and participating apps.
All transactions are authorized with TouchID™ thumbprint / Face ID™ facial recognition security or your passcode, and transactions never use your card number.
Getting Started is Easy:
- Add your HarborOne Visa Debit card to either Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay
- Use it within apps or hold your device near a contactless reader and follow the verification prompt on screen.
- Surchage free ATMs**
- Debit Card Roundup – “round up” debit card purchases (to the next whole dollar) and automatically deposit the funds into a related Savings account
Important Information About Your New Debit Card
- Your Card Expiration date and CVV number changes each time you receive a new card
- Please update your new card information at your favorite places (online shopping sites, gym, Fast Pass or any preauthorized merchant).
- Help us protect your money by keeping your, phone number and email updated with us, so we can always reach you promptly regarding any unusual card activity.
Still Need a Debit Card?
Here are your options:
- Request one through Online/Mobile banking secure messaging
- You also can stop by any one of our branches and they can print you a new card.
*Fees may apply
**To avoid other banks surcharges look for an ATM with a SUM or MoneyPass logo