e-Statements are the secure and convenient way to keep track of your account activity.
Current E-statement Customers: Important Changes on 10/17/22
We will be making some changes to E-statements at HarborOne on October 17, 2022. Here’s what you can expect:
- E-statements will have a new user-friendly look!
- Upon viewing your E-statements on or after October 17th, you may be prompted to re-accept the terms and conditions and to enter a code to view the statement.
- 5 years of statements and bills will be available to you after the change.
- If you need to retain statements older than 5 years, you have until October 15th to download them from the current system.
- You won’t need to take any action to prepare for these changes.
Not yet enrolled in E-statements? Get started today!
Make your banking easier than ever with HarborOne E-statements. Every month, you’ll receive an email letting you know your E-statement is available online. You’ll have quick access to all the information you need about all of your accounts. It’s easy to get started today, just follow these steps:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select the “My profile” icon in the upper right
- Select “Banking Services”
- Choose “Documents”
- Follow the instructions on the page to review the disclosures and get an Acknowledgement code
- Select the account you wish to have electronic statements
- Just log in to Online Banking any time you wish to view your statements or loan bills