Debit & Credit Card FAQs

Yes. HarborOne will charge an international transaction fee on all international transactions regardless of whether there is a currency conversion. This is a result of charges assessed to us by Visa on all international transactions. Fees can be viewed on our Fee Schedule.

A purchase that has been pre-authorized on your debit card by a merchant cannot be stopped by HarborOne. If the transaction is fraudulent the item can be disputed once it posts to the account.

Yes. You will need to activate your card before using it by calling 800-992-3808

Yes, Apple Pay is now available for HarborOne Visa Debit Cards.

  1. In the Wallet app, tap the Add button.
  2. Tap Debit or Credit Card.
  3. Tap Continue.
  4. Follow the steps on the screen to add a new card.
  5. Verify your information with your bank or card issuer.
  6. If you have a paired Apple Watch, you have the option to also add the card to your watch.

Learn More about Apple Pay

Yes. HarborOne offers Visa and American Express cards thru our partner, Elan Credit Card Services. To apply, please contact our Customer Service Center at 800-244-7592.

Learn More about Personal Credit Cards

If your card is serviced by Elan Financial Services, you can report your card lost or stolen by calling 800-558-3424.

You can contact HarborOne at 800-244-7592 to report a lost or stolen card. You can also log in to your online banking profile and go to the Service Center to restrict your card.

Issuing your PIN
Your PIN can be established at the branch when you first get a card.  If you order a card over the phone to replace your lost or stolen card, once your card arrives, you can activate it and select your new PIN by calling 800-992-3808. If you have forgotten your PIN you can visit a local branch or call the 800 number to pick a new pin.

Changing your PIN
You can change your PIN at any HarborOne Bank ATM machine or by calling 800-992-3808.

Debit card limits are in place to protect you if your card is ever lost or stolen and used by an unauthorized person. If you need to make a purchase or withdrawal above your limit, kindly contact Customer Service to have your account reviewed for a temporary increase, or complete the secure form within the online banking service center.