Committed to Community
At HarborOne Bank, we take great pride in our commitment to help build vibrant and equitable communities. We are pleased to share with you our recent “OUTSTANDING” Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) performance evaluation by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and the Massachusetts Division of Banks. HarborOne received an overall “Outstanding” rating – the highest rating possible for its second consecutive CRA exam. According to FDIC data, only 10% of all banks nationally receive an “Outstanding” rating, and much fewer banks achieve an “Outstanding” in all three categories of the examination.
HarborOne and its employees are dedicated to working collaboratively with businesses, individuals, civic and nonprofit leaders to understand and meet the needs of the local community to ensure sustained economic growth, pathways for economic mobility and educational opportunity.
Some of HarborOne’s noteworthy achievements during the evaluation period that contributed to the “Outstanding” rating include:
- HarborOne Bank and HarborOne Mortgage originated 4,532 residential loans totaling approximately $945.9 million with the use of innovative and flexible loan programs.
- HarborOne originated 1,241 SBA loans totaling $243.9 million.
- HarborOne originated 1,047 PPP loans totaling $153.0 million
- HarborOne originated or renewed 36 loans totaling $86.1 million that qualified as community development loans.
- HarborOne originated and maintained 702 community development investments totaling approximately $32.3 million.
- This is inclusive of $3.1 million in grants and donations to 271 different charitable organizations, which provide affordable housing or community services to low and moderate-income individuals, or otherwise promote economic development impacting low and moderate-income individuals.
- HarborOne employees volunteered more than 5,700 hours providing financial education, financial expertise and other community development services within the Bank’s communities.
Community Reinvestment Act
December 17, 2017 - January 26, 2021
|Institution's CRA Rating|
|Performance Test Results|
Read the Community Reinvestment Act Press Release Download the CRA Performance Evaluation