At HarborOne Bank, we believe in the power of community.
Since 2015, our annual Harvest for Hunger program has invested over $425,000 to local food pantries and nutrition programs. Together, we can
make a meaningful difference in the lives of those facing food insecurity in our local neighborhoods.
Want to get involved?
We’re accepting donations of nonperishable food items at all branch locations November 1-15. Drop your donation to one of our 30 banking centers across Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
We're proud to have supported 40+ organizations across Massachusetts, New Hampshire,
and Rhode Island as part of the Harvest for Hunger initiative since 2016.
Learn more about our 2023 Harvest for Hunger Community Partners below.
- About Fresh/ Fresh Truck
- Boston Community Pediatrics
- Bridgewater Food Pantry @ Central Square Congregational Church
- Brookline Food Pantry
- Brookline Foundation-Safety Net Program
- Cambridge Community Center
- Canton Food Pantry
- Catholic Charities South
- Charity Guild
- Damien's Food Pantry
- Food Pantry Foundation of Stoughton
- Friendly Food Pantry
- Greater Boston Food Bank
- Greater Fall River Food Pantry
- Hebron Food Pantry
- Interfaith Social Services
- Julie's Family Learning Program
- Mathew's Mission
- My Brother's Keeper
- North Hampton Survival Center
- Our Daily Bread Food Pantry of Mansfield
- Raynham Food Basket
- Saint Vincent DePaul of Abington
- Saint Vincent DePaul of Middleboro
- South Shore Community Action Council
- United Way of Greater New Bedford