Small Business Pitch Contest
You are invited to participate in HarborOne Bank’s 2nd Annual Small Business Pitch Contest. As part of National Small Business Week, HarborOne would like to recognize the important contributions of small business owners and entrepreneurs in our community.
To get started please review the HarborOne Pitch Contest Rules & Guidelines below
- HarborOne Bank’s Small Business Pitch Contest will take place on Tuesday, May 9, 2017, 4:30pm-7:00pm at HarborOne U, 131 Copeland Drive, Mansfield, MA 02048.
- If you are a small business owner or entrepreneur looking to launch a new product/ service or looking to expand your business and wish for an opportunity to present at our 2nd Annual Pitch Contest, please complete the online application form. As part of the online application, you will be required to complete and upload this financial summary worksheet.
- Deadline to apply – April 28, 2017
- A selection committee will screen all entries and eight (8) applicants will be selected to “pitch” their idea. Applicants will be notified by email on May 2, 2017. It is difficult to obtain detailed information about the selection committee’s decisions regarding the applications eventually chosen, so you should not anticipate detailed feedback if your business is not selected.
- Presentation will be no longer than 5 minutes and 5 slides in length. Presentations will be timed and once a presentation has reached its limit, the presenter will be asked to stop immediately.
- While the panel of business experts deliberate on selecting the finalists, HarborOne U will present its annual Huey Awards honoring the “Champions” of the U.
- A panel of business experts will then select 3 finalists to present a 2 minute pitch on what you would do with the prize money and what it would mean to your business.
- The top three (3) finalists will receive a cash award:
Grand Prize $5,000 and two (2) $1,000 award winners
- Applicants do not have to be a customer of HarborOne Bank to participate.
- Employees and Immediate relatives** of HarborOne employees, Board of Directors and Corporators are ineligible (**Immediate relatives includes: spouse, parents, children, grandchildren, stepchildren, step grandchildren, grandparents, step grandparents and siblings).
- If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.